Sunday, November 22, 2015

Contoh Percakapan Empat Orang Dalam Bahasa Inggris

Thanking People and Replying to Thanks
(Cara berterima kasih dan responnya dalam bahasa Inggris)

A conversation with four people involved.

(One afternoon, Alice is sitting in a bench. Then, Bella approaches her)
Bella      : Good afternoon Alice.
Alice      : Good afternoon Bella.
Bella      : How are you doing ?
Alice      : Fine, thanks. How about you ?
Bella      : Pretty good, thanks. By the way, what are you doing here ?
Alice      : I am just reading my book and waiting for someone.
Bella      : Who is the person that you waiting for ?
Alice      : She is just my roommate, I think you don’t know her.
Bella      : Oh. Alice, do you have time tomorrow at 7 p.m ?
Alice      : I think, I am free at that time. Why are you asking ?
Bella      : I want to invite you to come to my birthday party. Could you please come ?
Alice      : I’d be glad to. Thanks for inviting me.
Bella      : You are welcome. I really hope you do come.
Alice      : Yeah, I will come.
Bella      : By the way, I need your help.
Alice      : What is that ?
Bella      : I need you to tell Dede to come to my birthday party.
Alice      : Why don’t you tell him by yourself?
Bella      : Because, lately I didn’t meet him, and as far as I know, your boarding house is near with him.
Alice      : OK, I will tell him.
Bella      : Thank you so much.
Alice      : Never mind.
Bella      : I think I have to leave you now, I want to invite the others.
Alice      : OK. Take Care.
Bella      : Bye.
Alice      : Bye.
(One day, in the classroom Bella is coming to Alice)
Bella      : Hi Alice, Good Morning.
Alice      : Hai Bella, good morning.
Bella      : How are you ?
Alice      : Fine, thanks. and you ?
Bella      : Pretty good, thanks. what are you doing?
Alice      : I have to return these thick dictionary to the library, but I can’t do it by myself. I think, I need someone help.
Bella      : Ohh, poor you ! let me help you.
Alice      : Thanks a million !
Bella      : It was nothing.
(Suddenly, Dede comes to the class)
Dede     : Hi, Alice. Hi, Bella.
Alice+Bella : Hi, Dede.
Dede     : How are you doing guys ?
Bella      : Fine, thanks.
Alice      : I’m fine too, thanks. And you ?
Dede     : Not bad, thanks. Bella, I am so sorry I couldn’t come to your birthday party yesterday.
Bella      : No problem, It’s alright.
Alice      : Why didn’t you come ?
Dede     : Because I had to pick my uncle up in the Airport. By the way, Happy Birthday Bella.
Bella      : Thank you.
Dede     : You are welcome. I have something for you.
Bella      : What is that ?
Dede     : This is for you. (give the birthday present)
Bella      : Oh, thank you.
Dede     : My pleasure. I hope you like it.
Alice      : Don’t you want to open it ?
Bella      : May I ?
Dede     : Sure. You can open it now.
(open the birthday present)
Bella      : WOW. How beautiful this scarf. I really like it. Thanks a lot, Dede.
Dede     : You are welcome. I am glad you like that. By the way, what are you doing here with these all dictionaries?
Alice      : I am going to return these to the library.
Bella      : Come on, Dede. Let’s help Alice to bring these thick dictionaries.
Dede     : OK. I’d like to.
Alice      : You are so kind guys, thanks a million.
Dede+Bella : You are welcome.
(at the afternoon, on the classroom.)
Dede     : Number ten please.
Alice      : Oh, wait a minute.
Dede     : Can I borrow your pen ?
Alice      : Yeah, of course.
Dede     : Thank you.
Alice      : You are welcome.
Bella      : Guys, do you know what time it is ?
Alice      : It’s almost 1 p.m. Why ?
Bella      : We have make up class, Do we ?
Alice      : Oh yeah, I just remember......
Titus      : Excuse me.
Dede     : Yes ? Can I help you ?
Titus      : I am searching for the room with the number 219B. Do you know where the room is ?
Alice      : I am sorry to interrupt you, but Bella and I have to go to the listening class now, because it almost be started.
Dede     : OK. Its alright. This is your pen. Be hurry, you could be late.
Bella      : See you later, Dede.
Dede     : See you, Bella, Alice. Yes, Can I help you ?
Titus      : Yeah, I am searching for the room with the number 219B. Do you know where the room is ?
Dede     : Yes, I know. From here, you go straight to the stairs. Then, you must go to the second floor because the room is there. The room is in the corner. Do you understand ?
Titus      : Oh, I know. Thanks for the direction, but I am not good in remembering direction. Could you repeat the direction again ?
Dede     : Sure. Maybe I can accompany you to this room.
Titus      : Are you serious ? I’m very grateful for your kindness.
Dede     : You are welcome.
Titus      : But first, let me introduce my self. My name is Titus. What about you?
Dede     : My name is Dede.
Titus      : Nice to meet you, Dede.
Dede     : Nice to meet you too.
Titus      : Let’s go, Dede.
Dede     : Yes.
(After that in another day)
Titus      : Hi, Dede.
Dede     : Hi, Titus.
Titus      : How have you been ?
Dede     : I am fine, thanks. And how about you ?
Titus      : I am fine too, thanks.
Dede     : By the way, what are you doing here ?
Titus      : I just sit down here.
Dede     : Do you have class today ?
Titus      : Yeah, that will be at 1 p.m. Why are you asking ?
Dede     : I am afraid you don’t know where the room is. Like yesterday.
Titus      : (laughing) Don’t worry, I am trying to remember all rooms of this building.
Dede     : That sounds good. So, you will be not getting lost.
Titus      : Yeah, I hope so.
Dede     : By the way, what class will you attend ?
Titus      : It will Phonetics class.
Dede     : Who is the lecturer?
Titus      : The lecturer is Mr. Alim. I like this lecturer very much.
Dede     : Yeah, he is a good lecturer.
Titus      : By the way, do you have the handout of this class?
Dede     : Don’t you bring the handout?
Titus      : Yes, I forget to bring that. May I borrow from you ?
Dede     : My pleasure.
Titus      : Thanks.
Dede     : It is.
Titus      : OK. Thank you, Dede.
Dede     : You are welcome.
(Alice is coming to them with many books in her hands, but suddenly she loses her balance and she falls)
Alice      : Oh my God.
Titus      : Are you okay ? let me help you to get up.
Alice      : Yeah, thanks.
Titus      : You are welcome.
Dede     : This is your book Alice. Are you getting hurt ?
Alice      : Oh, thanks for taking my books Dede! I am fine, thanks.
Dede     : Don’t mention it. Its nothing.
Titus      : You have to be more careful.
Alice      : Yeah, I just slipped.
Dede     : Alice, this is Titus. Titus, this is Alice. You have met each other yesterday, right ?
Alice      : Oh, Hi Titus. Nice to meet you.
Titus      : Nice to meet you too Alice.
Alice      : By the way, thanks for helping me.
Titus      : Haha, forget that.
Alice      : By the way, what are you doing here ?
Dede     : We are just talking about our class today, and how about you ?
Alice      : I am looking for Bella, because there is something I have to say.
Dede     : I don’t see Bella yet today.
Titus      : Is Bella the girl that with you yesterday ? I think, I had seen her, before I met Dede.
Alice      : Yeah, she is. Are you serious ? Where is she ?
Titus      : Follow me, I will take you to her.
Alice      : I am so grateful with your kindness.
Titus      : You are welcome.
Alice      : Come on, Dede. Do you want to go with us?
Dede     : I’d like to.
(In the classroom that Bella there)
Titus      : Is that Bella ?
Alice      : Yeah, you are right Titus.
Dede     : Let’s go to her.
Bella      : Hi guys!
Dede     : Bella, Alice is looking for you. Oh, by the way Titus, this is Bella. Bella, this is Titus.
Titus      : Nice to meet you Bella.
Bella      : Nice to meet you too Titus. Oh, Alice why are you looking for me ?
Alice      : Yeah, where have you been ? I have sent you a message, but you didn’t reply it.
Bella      : I am really sorry Alice. I have a class at 7 a.m and I forget to bring my handphone.
Alice      : OK. Its alright.
Bella      : So, what happened ?
Alice      : I want to borrow your writing handout, Because I just realize that the book that I have brought is my grammar handout. You have writing class today, right ?
Bella      : Yes, I have and I bring the book. This is it.
Alice      : Thank you very much.
Bella      : You are welcome. Dede, I heard that your grandma is sick. Is that true ?
Dede     : Yeah, she’s been in the hospital.
Alice+Titus : Really ?
Bella      : I am sorry to hear that.
Titus      : I hope your grandma get well soon.
Alice      : I hope too.
Bella      : Yeah, me too.
Dede     : Thank you, I hope so.
Titus      : You are welcome.
Alice      : Of course.
Bella      : Never mind.
Bella      : Um, Guys would you keep my bag for a while?
Alice      : Where will you go?
Bella      : I think I have to go to the toilet.
Titus      : Sure, I will keep your bag.
Bella      : Thank you.
Dede     : Yes, you are welcome. Friend is here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment